Monday, September 25, 2006

Bubble Boy

This photo is a little deceiving. Although it shows me standing by the Mighty Mercury Grand Marquis, I'm still not able to drive after my recent eye surgery. I've made a few attempts, but with the gas bubble in my right eye, I've discovered how difficult it is to drive using only one orb. That being said, I guess it's clear now I'd never make it as a pirate.
The good news is I am getting better. The eyesight, except for the bubble, is improving every day. My right eye is a little more nearsighted than before, but that was expected and can be corrected with an adjustment in my eyeglass RX. Compared to being blind, it's a small price to pay. I just wish the bubble would hurry up and get absorbed ASAP. I'm tired of being a human level!

1 comment:

gimlet said...

There's always beer...it helps the time go by more quickly, everything the dog does will become funny, and you'll forget about the bubble in your eye.

Don't drink too much, though, or you might end up sitting out on the front step in your wifebeater, smoking cigarettes and admiring the El Camino in the front yard.

But at least you'd fit in with the neighbors. ;^)